Tuesday 2 February 2016

True love? True love only exists between couples?

This question really bothers me, is there such a thing as true love?  True love just like that,? Don't we start by caring and as we get to know the person we learn to love them.  Love can either remain the same or intensify as time goes by.  All I know if we really love someone, we will love them to the end of time!!!

Is true love only for a soul mate?  Can't true love be between to people without the sexual attraction?


The famous wise king Solomon once said, that “many waters cannot quench love” True love is like a flame. All the monsoon rains, hurricanes, and floods cannot put out the flame of love. 



True love has components.

Passion
Physical and sexual attraction.  The first part of attraction for most people is for your feelings to be reciprocated.
Intimacy
Intimacy creates closeness and connectedness.  This is bonding with another person.  Intimacy grows stronger the more time we spend with a person.  If we share every aspect of our lives, intimacy will grow deeper and stronger.  Intimacy is built on trust and safety.

Intimacy takes time and patience to develop.  If a person has been hurt in previous relationships, they will find it difficult to over come the existing walls they have build around themselves.  This is to protect themselves from being hurt again. Intimacy requires work, which many do not want to undertake.

Commitment
An ability to stay connected no matter.  Its working through misunderstandings.  One must always believe the best in the other person.  Always resolve issues, never go to sleep without forgiving each other first.  Don't hide away cause you have been hurt, discuss it and come to some sort of understanding.  

True love is taking risks, so what that you have been hurt in the past.  Don't be scared of making the same mistakes as in the past.  Its not the mistakes that are made which is bad, the mistake is not trying to resolve the issue that caused those mistakes


No Matter What

There are times when you will upset me and cause me unwanted anger,
but no matter what, "I will always love you."

There are cruel words you might say that will cause me hurt and bring me sadness,
but no matter what "I will always love you."

There are going to be unwise decisions that you will make that will disappoint me,
but no matter what, "I will always love you."

There are actions you might act upon that will cause me to worry about you,
but no matter what, "I will always love you."

There will be moments where you will make me cry and bring me to tears,
but no matter what, "I will always love you."

There will be unforgivable mistakes that you bring upon me,
but no matter what. "I will always love you."

There will be lies told to me in which you test my trust in you,
but no matter what, "I will always love you."

In life there are struggles, arguments and challenges we will have to endure, but no matter what happens, I want you to know that, "I will always love you," now and forever!
By Angie Flores



No comments:

Post a Comment