Monday 8 February 2016

Leap Year (2010)




Leap Year is a 2010 American Leap Year is an American romantic comedy film directed by Anand Tucker, and starring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. The film is about a woman who heads to Ireland to ask her boyfriend to accept her wedding proposal on leap day, when tradition supposedly holds that men cannot refuse a woman's proposal for marriage. Her plans are interrupted by a series of increasingly unlikely events and are further complicated when she hires a handsome innkeeper to take her to her boyfriend in Dublin.


I'M GOING TO BE ELEVEN! 
by Raenell Dawn - Inspired by APW
copyright 2003 © All Rights Reserved.
My birthday is in February,

But it's not always there.
Adults don't understand it,
and don't seem to care.

They say I'm only 1,
when I'm really 4!
They say I'm 2 when I'm 8,
Can't they count anymore?

Sometimes I wish my birthday
would appear on command.
Being born on Leap Day
is hard to understand.

But others like me
called Leap Day Babies
tell me how cool it is,
especially in your eighties!
So I'll try to like it
and make it a birthday heaven.
But I wont be 2 and 3/4!
I'm going to be ELEVEN! 




No comments:

Post a Comment