Tuesday 9 February 2016

Master/Slave (BDSM)





I was introduced to BDSM by a male that I was texting.  I had never heard of BDSM before.  He penned me down to being submissive, which is a part of BDSM.  I never thought I was submissive, in actual fact I am stubborn. To be honest, I do like to pleasure my sex partner, is this being submissive? He thought so.  He became my "Master" and I his "Slave".  I was not a very good "Slave".  I had extreme difficulties in obeying him.  His intentions were never bad.  I have a lot of insecurities from my childhood, and growing up.  He was just trying to encourage me to leave that baggage and stop being a victim.  He tried to encourage me be proud of being a woman, stop wearing jeans, and start wearing feminine clothes, like skirts and dresses.  Become more aware of my own naked body and sexuality.  There is nothing wrong with a women feeling this way.  Being aware of her sexuality.  It makes me feel more alive!!  I have so much to be greatful, and he was the one that made me aware that life was for living!!!

Novels featuring BDMS

50 Shades of Grey written by E L James, its an erotic novel.  The first instalment in the Fifty Shade Trilogy.  It is about the relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steel and a young business man, Christian Grey.  It has explicitly erotic scenes involving bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and machshism (BDSM).  Originally self-published as an e-book.  Publishing rights were acquired by Vintage Books in March 2012.

Universal Pictures and Focus Features produce the film adaption which was released on 13th February 2015. The second and third volumes of the trilogy, Fity Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed, were published in 2012.


The meaning of BDSM
BDSM means "Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism"

BDSM is a mental condition.  It becomes a mental game, role-play of submission, of discipline and of trusting the partner.  Extreme eroticism is interpreted by each person.  Its erotic practises and all other
sexual acts are termed as "vanilla".  In other words straight forward boring sex.

The world of BDSM is not compulsive, it's based on mutual agreement between partners and its used for arousal.  BDSM there is collaboration and not competition.  Its firstly mental and then physical.   Spanking, whipping, cords, heat torture, body modification, sensory deprivation, use of gags. The most important sexual organ is found between out ears.  Gratification is linked to our imagination and our unconscious.
The most important sexual organ is to be found between our ears: everything that gratifies us is linked to our imagination, our unconscious.

The key to BDSM is meant in a relationship and not in sex, it's a mind game where the body is used to satisfy the mental needs.  Boundaries are set and it is consensual based on mutual respect.  A safe word would is used, when things get a bit out of control.

 It's supposed to inflict security and not damage!!


Image result for bondage relationship
Bondage
Another word is a bond, an union of two people who establish a relationship on the basis of common sharing.
Sharing extreme pleasure and finding lost sensuality and primitive pleasure.  Which in this day and age the body is restricted by thousands or moral constraints and taboos, where the forgotten sensations are discovered.  The five sense to the brain is stimulated with emotions, fears and memories.




It's called a sub (or slave)/dom (or master) relationship. Have fun, hon.Master/Slave
Is a relationship in which one individual service another in an authority exchange structured relationship.
Love, service and obedience is the core value in the master/slave relationship.  The participants can be of any gender or sexual orientation.  The term "slave" is used because of ownership rights of a master of their slave's body.  This relationship is entered into on a consensual basis.



No comments:

Post a Comment