Monday 7 May 2018

Glitter Photography by Rose & Cale Photography




About Rose & Cale Photography:

When any business is born, there is always a huge creative drive to try and find the right name. Initially, in my early days, I thought Itsy Bitsy Photography would suit me and what I was trying to create. But it wasn't until recently that I decided it did not fit me or my business, and a personal choice was made to use the middle names of my two children, combined, to make my business name. It is something I could never grow tired of and it means everything to me.


Rose & Cale Photography has grown in strength and I hope it will continue to do so. I do not currently have a studio, but it is a plan that hopefully the future will hold for me, and I really hope one day, I will look onto a studio of my own, with my name above the door.


Until that day arrives, I provide home calls, which in its own, is incredibly convenient for parents, particularly when a new baby has arrived, or if you have more than one child. I try and keep all photo session very relaxed and informal and I try not to rush any photo sessions I have the pleasure of photographing. Its all about taking our time, and keeping everyone happy.


As a business, I offer various packages for different photoshoots, and will do my very best at all times to provide a service you are completely satisfied with, and to give you photos you will cherish for ever.


Keeping the relaxed, informal approach, I will re-visit you once your photos have been edited, to personally show you everything I have worked on, allowing you the comfort of your own home and space to enjoy the viewing more.


Yes, there are things I have not done, and no, that does not mean I can't, so please get in touch if you have any requests as I would love to hear from you.

 
Glitter Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment